Campaign Setup / Monthly Optimisation
- In-depth Site Analysis
- Content Duplicate Check
- Initial Backlinks Analysis
- Google Penalty Check
- Mobile Usability Check
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Keywords Plan (8)
- Targeted Key (25)
Monthly On-Page Optimisation
- Title & Meta Tags Optimisation
- Content Optimisation
- Mobile & Device Optimisation
- Page Speed Analysis & Optimisation
- HTML Code Clean-up & Optimisation
- Internal Link Structuring & Optimisation
- Pages H Tags Optimisation
- Canonicalisation/301 Redirect
- Robots.txt Creation Analysis
- Sitemap Creation
- Google My Business Setup
- Monthly Backlinks to your website
- SEO Reports
Simply having a website is not enough today. To succeed in this crowded online marketplace, your website must be visible to your target audience as well. But with so many businesses competing for “visibility” online, how do you make sure you get more eyes on your business? This is where search engine optimisation (or “SEO”) comes in.
Incorporating SEO into your marketing strategies is one of the most effective and efficient ways to get the word out about your business. But when it comes to creating an SEO campaign, should you outsource the job or do it in-house? Hiring a professional SEO service provider is almost always the better choice, and here are a few reasons why:
● When partnering with a professional, you get the expertise of an entire team of online marketing experts well-versed with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
● When you outsource your search optimisation work to a professional, they do all the legwork, leaving you free to focus on your core operations. You do not have to invest a significant amount of time, effort and of course, money, on training an in-house staff.
● Working with a professional means much faster results, since you have a team of experts working on improving your online presence instead of one or two in-house employees.