Campaign Setup / Monthly Optimisation
- In-depth Site Analysis
- Content Duplicate Check
- Initial Backlinks Analysis
- Google Penalty Check
- Mobile Usability Check
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword Research
Monthly On-Page Optimisation
- Title & Meta Tags Optimisation
- Content Optimisation
- Mobile & Device Optimisation
- Page Speed Analysis & Optimisation
- HTML Code Clean-up & Optimisation
- Internal Link Structuring & Optimisation
- Pages H Tags Optimisation
- Canonicalisation/301 Redirect
- Robots.txt Creation Analysis
- Sitemap Creation
- Google My Business Setup
- Monthly Backlinks to your website
- SEO Reports
Organic search engine optimisation or organic SEO refers to a set of marketing techniques that aim at securing higher rankings for a website on organic search engine result pages (SERPs). Unlike pay per click (PPC) advertising or Google Ads, organic search results are “free” as you do not have to pay the search engine to show your website in the results.
Organic SEO is one of the most effective and efficient marketing techniques for your website as you do not have to worry about funnelling more money on paid programs; your SEO campaign will keep working to yield great results over an extended period.
So how do you launch your organic SEO campaign? Here are a few tips that might help:
● Research keywords that your target audience might use to search for a product or service related to your business.
● Create unique, engaging and value-rich website content. Make sure you naturally incorporate the keywords you selected throughout the content.
● Perform on-page optimisation. This refers to optimising individual web pages, in terms of both the content and HTML source code.
● Perform off-page optimisation. This refers to building incoming links with credible websites and blogs relevant to your industry. DO NOT engage in the tactic of buying links; if Google finds you using unfair tactics to get your website to the top, your website may even be blacklisted.